I Think Ive Found The Dslr For Me

markandhisfish

comfortably numb
Reaction score
ive found a used canon eos 450d body , and i am going to buy it with a Canon 18-55 f3.5/5.6 USM IS lens which is an improved version of the kit lens. this should give me a good enough camera/lens combination for my needs . i will then get the macro lens etc at a later date

ive found a used canon eos 450d body , and i am going to buy it with a Canon 18-55 f3.5/5.6 USM IS lens which is an improved version of the kit lens. this should give me a good enough camera/lens combination for my needs . i will then get the macro lens etc at a later date

Good for you. Can't comment on the price as I don't know what the going price is. With dSLR it's more about the lens than the body. It not unusual for the lens to cost more than the body. Moreover they are the kit that will stay with you when you upgrade.

You are buying into a system really. I use Nikon, but Canon is just as good.

Adrian

what influenced the decision really was that the 1 i borrowed from my dad was an eos 450d , so i know what im doing with it as soon as i get it . tbh i dont think there is much in it between nikon and canon they are both quality brands

Most reactions

trending

Back