I need help

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

That's useful to know, thank you. I looked at the manual on Hagen's website and wasn't sure if the small rectangle was actually a hole or just something in the drawing.
Since the sponge has a hole in it, that is indeed the perfect place for the old filter media to go.

I found out today my pregnant female has biting my new male tali and he died I only got him on Thursday why would my female do that for and I have move her

Pregnant Guppies female bitten male tail to bits and he died 30m after I moved the female but my over female guppie does bit fishers tails

Female livebearers get grumpy if they are close to giving birth and the male was probably pestering her, as male guppies do.

Also there is the stress of being in an overcrowded tank which is probably still only half cycled. Guppies are not hardy fish, and stress would be enough to kill the male. It will also cause other fish (like the female) to behave out of character.

Are you certain it was the female that bit the male's tail? Poor water conditions will also lead to fins and tails becoming eroded.

Yes it was a female guppy but I didint see the male guppy do anythink to the pregent guppy and the female guppy niped my briselnoes pleco tail a tiny bit why is she like that for i think ones the last male guppy died she doesn't want any over male guppys in the tank

Maybe it'd be a good idea if you describe everything you have in that tank, starting from the size of it, equipment, plants and fish. The current status of the tank isn't very clear.

I read somewhere in the thread that you downgraded to 18 litres. I wouldn't keep any fish in a tank that size, at most a couple of snails and some shrimps.

I have two fish tanks and there borth healthy now water crystal clear so thanks for helping guys

Most reactions

Back