I have a dilemma! Opinions needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Correct. Dead things have a tendency to not to do that. Lol! :)
I- i- I’m proving your point wrong Lol. No food = no growth. So to answer your question, no you will not cycle a tank without waste(food) for the bacteria

I- i- I’m proving your point wrong Lol. No food = no growth. So to answer your question, no you will not cycle a tank without waste(food) for the bacteria
Uh, I think that’s what I said. We are on the same page, I think. Obviously just speak different languages. It’s all good. :)

This was a joke but it obviously went right over your head. Lmao!

Uh, I think that’s what I said. We are on the same page, I think. Obviously just speak different languages. It’s all good. :)
:rofl: Ummm…no lol. U we’re trying to say how by just adding media and NOT waste, you would get nitrates. Do you not know what the whole point of this conversation/argument is?

I know how the nitrogen cycle works. I think most people here know I do. We were just on different pages saying the same thing.

Don’t want to push my weight around but move on.

I know how the nitrogen cycle works. I think most people here know I do. We were just on different pages saying the same thing.
Lol. We weren’t saying the same thing. Only difference is that my used material has gunk on it which is waste and why I get an instant cycle. Bingo!

Last edited by a moderator:
Look, only difference is I use used media with gunk on it, ie, fish food and waste. That’s why I get the instant cycle and the nitrates. Because I have waste on my media. Bingo! Locking the post.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back