I have a dilemma! Opinions needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Correct. Dead things have a tendency to not to do that. Lol! :)
I- i- Iā€™m proving your point wrong Lol. No food = no growth. So to answer your question, no you will not cycle a tank without waste(food) for the bacteria

I- i- Iā€™m proving your point wrong Lol. No food = no growth. So to answer your question, no you will not cycle a tank without waste(food) for the bacteria
Uh, I think thatā€™s what I said. We are on the same page, I think. Obviously just speak different languages. Itā€™s all good. :)

This was a joke but it obviously went right over your head. Lmao!

Uh, I think thatā€™s what I said. We are on the same page, I think. Obviously just speak different languages. Itā€™s all good. :)
:rofl: Ummmā€¦no lol. U weā€™re trying to say how by just adding media and NOT waste, you would get nitrates. Do you not know what the whole point of this conversation/argument is?

I know how the nitrogen cycle works. I think most people here know I do. We were just on different pages saying the same thing.

Donā€™t want to push my weight around but move on.

I know how the nitrogen cycle works. I think most people here know I do. We were just on different pages saying the same thing.
Lol. We werenā€™t saying the same thing. Only difference is that my used material has gunk on it which is waste and why I get an instant cycle. Bingo!

Last edited by a moderator:
Look, only difference is I use used media with gunk on it, ie, fish food and waste. Thatā€™s why I get the instant cycle and the nitrates. Because I have waste on my media. Bingo! Locking the post.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back