How many pets do you have?

Not counting fish, how many pets do you have?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• More than a dozen.

• Total voters
:D I've got 9!!!!!!
3 dogs: Callie, Simba and Tucker(He thinks he's a cat!!! :rolleyes: )
2 cats: Nala and Frecles(we had to put our old boy bailey down last winter :-( he was 17)
4 horses: Minco, Robyn, Sampson and Viper
and of course i've got some fish too
Bye :byebye:

Ahem... I have....

2 cats - Gabby and Midnight
1 rat - Juliet
1 dwarf hamster - Zoe
3 green tree frogs - Mike, Sully, Celia
3 leopard geckos - unnamed so far
1 crested gecko - Bruce
2 veiled chameleons - Phil and Lil

Do my 4 snails count? :lol: And I guess adding to that I have 13 bettas (with 4 more on the way), 1 dwarf puffer, 2 white skirt tetras, and 4 glow lite tetras.

What a zoo! I think that brings my grand total up to... 37 pets. Wow... craziness.

I just listed all of them, and then the comp errored and I lost it all. So, here's the short version:

8 cats: Basil, Kokanie, Tessa, Sweet Pea, Jesse Black, K.C., Herbert, Bonita
6 foster cats: Poppy, Taj, Starsky, Hutch, Huggybear, Lei Lei
8 bettas: Alpha, Omega, Little Girl, Ula, Kai, eXXon, Twinkie, Jimmy
3 guppies: Tag aka Pimp, Orange, Julius
1 mudguppy: Little Guy
2 horses: Zipper and Shawnee
1 burro: Hazel
4 dogs: Bailey, Jillaroo, Sparky, and Bear

total: 33?? Dang. I didn't even know that!!

Plus, I work at a local animal rescue so I am mother to over 70 cats at any given time! :p

I'v got 1 cat called shadow as you can probably guess she is grey and i 15 years old :D but still looks 2 :wub:

I only have two at the moment;

Taggart : 6 year old Ginger Tom, likes eating, lying in the sun, being groomed and did I mention eating?

Toffee : Ex-farm kitten. We've estimated her DOB as 30/04/05. She is like a british blue thats had a bit of a roll in dry mud!

I would love to keep guinea pigs again but with a 4 year old son, a one year old daughter and my kitties I'm fairly sure it will be next year before I get any.

Anyway I am having a hard time choosing between shelties and abyssinians right now.

We also plan to get a golden retriever puppy when the kids have grown up a bit.

I have too many to count.

2 Shih Tzus: Mazi and Angel

One Mix breed Hound: Morgan

About 5 at the shelter where I work waiting to come home with me: Scooby, Marsha, Bailey, Addy, and many more.

3 Hamsters: Robin, Cecilia, and Herbert.

Then all my fish....
Soon when I get my own place, my crazy dogs at the shelter are coming home, they're unadoptables so they will live there until I get to take them home. And I will be getting some cats too. Excited!

I have a dog and a cat. And then all those fish. But I voted for 2. Because my doggy Comet, and my kitty, elliot. elliot is a female too. :thumbs:

4 wolf/dog mixes. Guyu (9), Isis (5), Loyal (1), and Negra (1 in December). I'm also watching my sisters puppy, Sagira, who will be 1 a the end of November (I didn't count her in the vote).

1 ball python named Meyhen

1 western painted turtle named Wolfed....because the poor guy got his leg chewed off by one of the dogs. I had him in my outdoor tank with the clown knives and jd...He could bask on top of the filter but not climb out. Turtles will dive if they see a dog right?? :grr: Wolfed will live in my big fish tank when it's done because the dogs are never unsupervised indoors.

when i say mine they are my girlfriends but we have

erica and syd, 2 moggies, about 3 years old now

bronco and polar to maremma sheep dogs, one 12 and one 10 mum and son!

and Magic the wounder pup! a border collie pup

Most reactions

Back