How many pets do you have?

Not counting fish, how many pets do you have?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• More than a dozen.

• Total voters

Inchworm

Li'l Ole Fish Lady
Reaction score
Not counting your fish, how many other pets do you have? :unsure:

And what are they? Tell us their names and a little bit about them, if you'd like. :D

I have 4. One minature poodle named Bentley. He's 4 years old and a little brat...but he's too cute to stay mad at him for long. His brother is a toy poodle named Shortie. He will be 5 August 4th. Although he is older than Bentley he is a scaredy cat and lets Bentley boss him around.

Then I have a black cat named Nermil.....she's actually my boyfriends cat but we live together. She's 11 years old and very very moody!

Finally I just recently took in a stray kitten. I'm guessing shes about 6 or 7 months old. She's a calico and very very sweet. We named her Riah.

Thats all....for now ;)

I have eight pets besides fish:

Cody - Our Yorkshire terrier. He may only weigh 8 pounds, but he has the heart of a great dane!

Khanrad - Our German shepherd mix. He is sweet as can be, but sure can look mean. LOL! He loves playing with the little dogs

Kit - Our border collie. She is finishing up obedience classes and will start agility classes in the fall

Pepper - She is the new addition to the family. She is a blue heeler/yellow lab mix and already loves the water

Fuji - This is our sweet mini rex rabbit. He is sooo soft and tame as can be.

Vanilla - She is our albino gerbil. Unfortunately she is getting very old. :(

DW - As in Darking Duck. He is a white pekin duck and lives in our backyard. He loves to be around us and is quite tame

Pyro - Our green fire bellied toad

And that's about it! :wub:

We had 4 dogs and two cats at my mom's house, Bailey is a 4 y/o female rottie/labX in my avater. At my apartment i have one doggy. Delilah, is a 3 year old white boxer. Looks like i can't have children or any other pets in her lifetime.. lol. Shes and little rough for kids and chases cats... and she doesn't seem interested in any doggy friends..

Attachments

• delicouch.jpg
    delicouch.jpg
    2.6 KB · Views: 85
I have 2 slimey eastern salamanders (native to Kentucky) they are black with gold speckels.
2 short, normal hair guinea pigs (unnamed as of yet) native to Argentina (South America).
2 bearded dragons- (type of lizard native to Australia)awesome pets, very friendly and east to care for. Their names are Ching and Ming (born May 21 2003)
2 budgies: green one is the male and the yellow one is the female (also native to Australia) Very friendly-I like having them sit on my finger and petting them : ).
And garage cats all white and most have blue eyes! Blue Bell just had 5 male kittens so if anyone wants one just ask me... :D
And that's it for now- there are plans for getting more :fun:

1) female cat mindy :)

2) male cat mitzy

3) brand new rotti/lurcher cross puppy 7 weeks old named tyson (the bfs idea for a name, last time i let him name anythin :S )

1. LENNY: Leopard gecko who is tame and runs out of his cave at cricket time :D
2. BOB: Golden gecko who is not able to be handled and bites :unsure:
3. NEWT: Sits under water, eats
4. NEWT: Sits under water, eats
5. DOG Digger, our lovable mutt, who dug holes when we first took her back from the pound.
6. CAT: Maggie, Family pet that I am not fond of
7. CAT: B.C. She is about 18 years old in HUMAN years, so now I'm wondering if the original meaning of B.C. (Black Cat) has changed to B.C. as in Before Christ :huh: :D Counting my fish it would be + 40 more pets :eek:

I just have one. :sad: I live in an apartment house that won't let me keep a dog.

My cat's name is Pandora and she's a little over a year old. The most unusual thing about her is that she has extra toes on all her feet. :D

I have way too many pets...lol. I have 16 Bettas, 25 or so comet goldfishies, 1 cat at my home in Flag and 1 cat at my mom's in Mesa, 2 ribbon snakes, 1 Ball Python, 2 Oscars (at apartment) 24 oscars at dad's, 2 tinfoils (at apartment) 16 tinfoils and dad's, 9 tiger barbs (I got more for my tube tank), and soon to be a Russian Sand Boa for my fiance. ;) Oh...and 3 female and 1 male breeder mice for my python and 20 rosey reds for my ribbons. lol

I have 20 :look:

basset hound
4 cockatiels
1 english budgie
5 parakeets
1 rat
1 desert tortoise
6 cats
1 rabbit

I have two cats named Kiaira and Tori. Kiaira is 18 years old(today) and she is my baby. She is a smart little girl and she is more affectionate than my dog. lol

My other cat Tori is 11(on July 10) and she is full of beans. She is a sweetie but she is always looking for trouble. lol

I also have a 2 year old(on June 24) pug Kirby. He is very smart...sometimes too smart for his own good. ;) He loves both of his older sisters and he is a suck! lol

My other pet is an African House Snake. He is about 2 1/2 feet long and slim. He is very gentile, curious little guy.

I have a zoo going on...ten cats, nine rats, five guinea pigs, two rabbits and a ferret. They are, as follows:

CATS
Max, male, got him from a friend who was moving, 8 years old now (had him for 7)

Blanco, white male, got him from a friend who couldn't handle him and his brother, 7 years old and had him for 6 years

Azule, Blanco's brother, same age and color except for his big blue eyes--he's deaf and special needs

Taylor, gray female and got her from a friend's cat's litter, 5 years old

Eli, black and white male, free kitten and too cute to resist, 3 years old

Codi, black and white female who was a stray behind my building, adopted almost two years ago, about 5 years old

Piper, tuxedo black and white male, one of the kittens Codi presented me with about a month and a half after I rescued her, a year and a half old

Gulliver, black male, feral cat foster I took in for a few months who turned out to be FIV+ and no one wanted him so I kept him--vet estimates him to be at least 9. He's started to mellow out this past year and come out for visits and treats.

Merlin, orange tiger male, came to live with me when his former owners couldn't keep him from being beaten up by their other cats and also because after having bladder and kidney surgery he had incontinence problems. 6 years old now

Cordova, female siamese/ragdoll mix, gift to my girlfriend, 5 months old

GUINEA PIGS

Chip, black and white female, was supposed to stay with me for a few days and that was over two years ago, about 3 years old

Apu, caramel and white male, adopted because he was "unsellable" due to bumblefoot, 4 months old

Squeaker, black teddy male, bought to be a companion for Apu, 4 months old

Tweaker, tan male, bought as a companion for Apu and Squeaker, 4 months old

Oreo, black and white teddy male, too cute to leave at the store

RATS

Diver and Honey--girlfriend's rats
Ellie and Harmony and Mama--girlfriend's little rats
Scooby and Shaggy--girlfriend's boy rats
Cookie--our biter rat, my female
Sweet Pea aka Pinkly Wrinkly--female hairless who was adopted after a serious ear infection left her deaf

FERRET
Frankie the female ferret, adopted from local college kids who couldn't take her to their new apartment

And there you have it

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back