How many fish in a 64 litre and compatibility

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

I clean both tanks the same way - with a siphon and buckets. The big tank takes longer though :D

I bet!:rolleyes: Did you find it hard when you first started the whole fish thing then? once you really got into it - like after the goldfish?

By the time I got tropical fish looking after the tank was already second nature. I'd read everything I could from those library books and just went along with what they said. It was only after we got broadband I realised what I'd been doing wrong. Like do a water change once a month. Don't do a water change for at least a week before you go on holiday. They didn't even mention tank size being important, or getting fish that go together.
As I said, I'm still learning :)

By the time I got tropical fish looking after the tank was already second nature. I'd read everything I could from those library books and just went along with what they said. It was only after we got broadband I realised what I'd been doing wrong. Like do a water change once a month. Don't do a water change for at least a week before you go on holiday. They didn't even mention tank size being important, or getting fish that go together.
As I said, I'm still learning :)

Yes!

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back