how big?

GuppyDude

Stephen
Reaction score
ok, how big will my common grey cory and my albino cory get? iv seen these brown one in my lfs that were the size of my fist, scary.

Either you have a small fish or those Cories were on steriods. The largest I know of aren't much bigger than 3-4 inches...

im not sure wat kind they were, they were huge and they were most definately corys thogh, drown with a black stripe. my corys r quite small, maybe an inch or so -_-

Brown with black stripes? I know Skunks can be fairly large, but those are more a grey color... hmm.

Are you sure they weren't some sort of Brochis? They look just like cories but get much bigger.

I think the ones you saw were probably a related species like Brochis, as SirMinion said. I remember seeing some at my lfs and thinking.....whoa. :blink: Van you remember what they were labelled as?

Your bronze and peppered should reach 2-3".

clutterydrawer said:
Your bronze and peppered should reach 2-3".
Although sometimes Brochis are sold incorrectly as "bronze cories" so your bronzes might get a lot bigger than your peppies!

They're also commonly sold as Emerald Cories. I am going to break down and buy some soon I think.

Most reactions

Back