Hi, new here

Lonnyfox

Reaction score
Hi all,

Great to be here. I have had a bit of a tricky start to fish keeping with bad advice etc which has led to some goldfish which didn't survive..I think I'm on the right path now thanks to some fabulous advice and I'm upgrading from a 56L tank to a 300L...this has to work!!!

Getting the new tank with sump and media which was used in the tank so hoping it won't take too long to cycle. I have the full api test kit.

Planning to get some plants for it..

I have 8 zebra danios which were sold to me as cold water fish to go with my goldfish in my 56L.. they will be moving to the big tank.

Any suggestions for other stock who can cope with extremely hard water..

Thank you for any advice.

Hello 👋🏻 sorry to hear about your tricky start to the hobby, unfortunately that's happened to many of us! Thankfully you're in the right place, there are many knowledgeable folk among us who have been keeping, breeding and studying fish for donkeys 😊 and with a 300l and hard water my immediate thought was african cichlids or rainbow fish 🤩 welcome aboard matey!

Welcome! This is such a valuable resource and everyone here is happy to help!!

Well, welcome aboard...:hi:
Good choice to upgrade to a 300 liter tank with the goldfish you have. Put your question in the right section and enough members available who are willing to help you out.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back