Hello...

ThxForNothing

Reaction score
Hey everyone... Just wanted to introduce myself. So yeah, hi. lol.. My name's Heather and i'm from California.. i've got a dog, cat, fiddler crab, and two 10 gallon fish tanks. In one of the tanks right now, I have a Betta (Jesus) and two algea eaters (adolf and hitler).. I'm not sure what kind of fish they are though, because I looked but I totally forgot. Here are some pix of my animals (you can see my dog and cat in my siggy)

TheRemainingFish.gif

Crabs-Zoidberg.gif

Not sure what i'm going to do with my other 10 gallon, probably get another betta. I hate the fact that people think they can keep them in little cups and it's okay. :X

:hi: to the forum.

Look up:
chinese algae eater
otocinclus
plecostomus

Go to google image search for that.

If it is a CAE or pleco, then you have a problem.

Join our school.
:fish::fish::fish::fish::fish:

Hmm.. well, it's not really a problem no matter what kind of fish they are- I have two 10 gallons and a 60 gallon (but it's not set up).

I can already tell that they are becoming more aggressive, at least the biggest one is. Today during feeding time Jesus (my betta) got in Hitlers way and he bit him (or just startled him and made him jump)

Hmmm... None of the pictures I found looked like them, but tomarrow I am going back to the store I got them at so I'll be able to see then.

Hi and welcome :hi: If the two fish pictured with the betta in the first post are your algea eaters they are Pakistan Botia aka Yoyo Loaches and are not algea eaters. They have been rumored to do a good job on snails however. Mine just play tag all the live long day with all the others even if they do not want to play! :rofl:

Most reactions

Back