Have You Ever Looked At Your Tank

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Wow. It looks so normal to me... it's wierd hearing all this praise.

zig - they dont stand out too much, but I have 2 red tiger lillies or whatever they are. One in the front left corner, and the other is tucked on the left behind the wood.

Angry - the wood is in 2 peices. The one on the left is tall with one sticky out branch, and the right one is awesome. All tangly and branchy. Here... go to this post from my photo journal. you can see the 2 pieces better. The bad thing with the wood is that the way they are attached to the slate to hold them down, it is hard to plant right around them. they each have a good 2 inches of slate sticking out from the base.

Here it is today. I have some new fast growers in the right corner today. Some Cambomba and Hygro Difformis. They are still really short... maybe 8 inches, but they will grow fast, and hopefully will out that corner nicely.

I think if you just filled out the back right, it would change the look alot.
Also I like the sloping idea..

Don't get me wrong. I'm loving my tank right now. The green water is like 95% gone. The plants are going strong. But I feel like something is out of place.

Tell me what you think... is there anything you would change? What can I do in there?

All suggestions and critisism are very welcome.
Thanks

I can't see the pic ??

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back