Half-moon Betta

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

dantheman1

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm going marine much to the disappointment of many I'm sure. I just need a new challenge.

I have a beautiful healthy Half-moon Betta male, and 3 Amano Shrimp, that I need to re-home and thought this would be the best place to advertise. I just can't have him going back to a tiny little gallon tank in the LFS after being in a well looked after 35 litre.

Is there anyone in London who would want to pick him up this week? I have a tub of Atison's Pro to go with him.

Thanks,
Dan

Hi all,

I'm going marine much to the disappointment of many I'm sure. I just need a new challenge.

I have a beautiful healthy Half-moon Betta male, and 3 Amano Shrimp, that I need to re-home and thought this would be the best place to advertise. I just can't have him going back to a tiny little gallon tank in the LFS after being in a well looked after 35 litre.

Is there anyone in London who would want to pick him up this week? I have a tub of Atison's Pro to go with him.

Thanks,
Dan

Hi all,

Thanks,
Dan

Aw, I really wish I could take them! :( Unfortunately I am no where even close to London... :(

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back