Gsp Breeding

AZGSP

Please send the pics, so looking froward to seeing them and maybe you could post what you've written in your journal.

Thanks

Yes, please send the pics to me and then I can put them up here. It would be good to see how they're doing! :D

Hey AZGSP hows the little fella doing, you sending in more pics as everyone is really keen to know more..
Did you have any idea that they were breeding like any breeding behaviours? Like everyone else I would like to know more how you triggered them to spawn and even one baby is a success. Did you do any water changes where you realized you may have put no salt in or added too much salt, because that could trigger them to spawn just like lumpyheffalump knight goby's spawned accidentally because she forgot to add salt in her water change and which must have triggered them. The babies didn't survive as they got eaten and not really planned out but she is giving it another shot very soon. Here is the link:
http://www.fishforums.net/index.php?/topic/325595-knight-goby-spawning/

The best looking Knight goby's I've seen :rolleyes: :good:

its not hard to get some random fry in your tank have your bought any live plants recently i know the live plant tanks are used to grow guppy/molly fry in quite a few LFS. as said befre he was only offening his opinion Dave wasnt calling or attacking you. seeing as you havnt posted pics recently im guessing "he is right you are wrong"

haha, i didn't meen to cause offence, but you (the person who gets guppys and puffers mixed up) saying your right and im wrong is rather offensive, i'll take it as a pinch of salt though. its not my problem, and its not for me to explain how a guppy got into your tank, in fact its a pretty sad situation if YOU have a fish in YOUR tank and YOU don't know what it is or where it came from!
you said it had spots before you sent the first pictures, which it didn't and i doubt it looks any different now, unless its grown a nice tail! as opposed to teeth and a fat belly!
do and say what you like, im still unsure whether your taking the mick or you seriously haven't realised its a guppy, either way i find it worrying that no one else told you before i did that it was a guppy.
im sorry but anybody in the aquarist hobby, who does not know what a guppy is, is no more than an amateur.
your tank isn't even set up properly for the fish you have, i feel sorry for both fish and owner at this point.

To be fair they do look like guppy fry.

I'm not saying it's not GSP fry but as others have said it does look like guppy fry.

I really hope he replies back very soon as i was getting really excited then but now I am starting to believe dave_oddballs :unsure:

he can throw up as many pictures as he likes of his guppy but he aint going to convince me its a puffer!
initially i wasn't at all trying to prove him wrong, or prove a point, but after being told i'm wrong when im not, its kind of annoying.
its not about believing either me or him, its fact, it can't really be argued with. that fry is a guppy, theres no two ways about it

he can throw up as many pictures as he likes of his guppy but he aint going to convince me its a puffer!
initially i wasn't at all trying to prove him wrong, or prove a point, but after being told i'm wrong when im not, its kind of annoying.
its not about believing either me or him, its fact, it can't really be argued with. that fry is a guppy, theres no two ways about it

I breed guppies so i know what they look like and i agree with dave it looks so much like a guppy fry. I can't wait to see your response if it turns out to be a guppy. What will you do then? Feed it to the puffers? No offence is intended but i think it is a guppy fry, this is coming from someone who breeds guppies for a living.

Missy x.

Most reactions

Back