Going Away

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

Thats what I was thinking of doing for some fry to raise in my 10gallon but thats for crabs now!!

anyways this is my last post for 2 weeks so see yas, have fun!!

finally back :)

some idiot at school kicked my laptop and cracked my screen :angry: and i havn't been able to get on in about a week and on top of that, i have to pay to get it fixed :crazy:

what been happening here?

Doggfather said:
finally back :)

some idiot at school kicked my laptop and cracked my screen :angry: and i havn't been able to get on in about a week and on top of that, i have to pay to get it fixed :crazy:

what been happening here?
I'd been wondering where you had disappeared to, I was just about to send out the search party and start the interrogations. :)

i wonder who you would have interrogated first.... :unsure: .......

Doggfather said:
I never said anything,
I never did anything,
It wasn't me :p

Cat said:
Doggfather said:
I never said anything,
I never did anything,
It wasn't me :p
Well that tells you was first on my list. :shifty:

It was Cat! It was Cat! she broke my computer!

:lol:

innocent.gif

:angel: ----------Me :nod:

Sorry........what! We've heard it before. :p

Honey I'm Home...........

Yep, finally back...

caught 2 fish in the 2 weeks...2lb tench and 2lb bream and some small roach when I could be bothered....so the fishing sucked.

went to the plymouth marine aquruim though whihc was great and I actually bought books :blink: (same as m buying plants :/ ) a fishy enclopedia and a hand book guide:)

we we're staying about 300yards from the M5 which wasn't too bad neways and about 250 yards from the river culm of which I caught lots of trout 2 other types of fish and a 16" eel, just went down there with my landing net!! I brought 8 fish home :0 i think 1 typoe is gudgeon i'll get some pics up Sunday though.

the ponds are pretty clear I'll clean the filter sunday and it should be cystal:)

urm we went to a masssive aquatics center on the friday and i got a mini master chemical testing kit and a great bit of bog wood...place was Bow Aquatics between Crediton and another place!!

erm think thats it for now.....

:lol: Welcome back Paul, this forum has stood still pretty much since you left, guess no one could bare to post without you. :p Sounds like you caught some nice fish there and had a good time which is great. I'm with you on the books front, can't say reading anything is my best hobby. :rolleyes:

Most reactions

Back