Going Away

I just shot a pigeon down with a catapult and .22 rifle pilet :D

But it was only stunned so flew onto the roof then I shot it down again and took it's eye out!!

Then put my cat next to it and she did nothing jus sniff it a bit :rolleyes:

A catapult as in a lever on a spring because if so you are like my hero or is a catapult different in the UK? The other day I beat a squirlw to death with an 8 foot bamboo pole but the very nexy day a new squirel showed up and took residence in the attic. I really dont enjoy killing things (guess I'm a bit odd for an american :dunno: ) but sometimes it needs to be done. It was running along the side of the house and I grabbed the Bamboo pole (which I had used to kill a squirle before) and chased it on to the fence It then hopped into a lilack where I hit it breaking its spine. Then I had to hop the fence and chase it far enought onto my side that I could give it a good clean stroke ensureing a quick deat but prevent it from running under anything It took two or three tines hopping the fence because it kept scurrying back under the lilack and then When I finally did get him I had to hit it over and over again like 6 times before it stoped getting up again. I felt rather bad after that. Most people talk about getting a rush from hunting things down but for me time seems to slow down and I become devoid of emotion. Guess I had better stick to forageing for nuts and berries eh.

Oh well Just thought I would let that hANG OVER YOU FOR THE REST OF THE DAY

:)

:lol: catapult as in what bart simpson carries in his back pocket!

Mines a fishing one for chucking our groud bait so not that powerful, u can get like professional catapults that have a arm rest aswell and powerful knicker elastic.

woooo back on broad band!!

Here we call those sling shots even thougth they arent really slung. they replaced the sling shot thought so thats what we call em. :thumbs:

of coarse were different ... Its hard to be better when your the same :p

check this out coolest pic ever FYI In the USA two yellow lines in the middle of the raod mean its a no passing zone.

Footskin chewing gum....killing bird...a spamming cat, this is getting wierd!

reminds me of that film the hills have eyes this lot must all live in the backwoods i can just imagine paul jumping out from a tree shouting eat my shorts with his fishing catapult chasing victims away to be beaten by a bamboo pole then cat would be wearing the feet as trophys after rendering them down for gum

in coldwater fish and ponds no one can hear you scream :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:blink: :blink: You people do make me wonder. :lol: We are all mad in our own way, thats why we are ourselves, just some are mader than others. :blink:

:lol: Who knows if it is a word, most likely not but it fitted well. :)

Most reactions

Back