Giant candy coi half moon male betta

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

atarah

Reaction score
Hi! I just wanted to share some pictures of my first ever betta fish. He is called Aldebaran and I adopted him from a breeder in Indonesia and I did regret that choice cos I stressed a LOT during the shipping process that he might die. Alas he didn't although he arrived looking like a ghost bless him. He has changed a lot since I got him in May and I love him. He has great personality and lives with 6 orange venezuelan cories and two bamboo shrimps. He ignores the shrimps and chases the cories sometimes, however I am 100% sure he is actually playing as he does not flare his gills at them or try to bite them at all! He will just chase them and then run away from them as the 6 cories will turn around and chase him in turn! And this can go on for a good half an hour so they are all getting plenty of exercise XD

I feed him bug bites and frozen food and keep him at around 6.8 pH and 28ºC.

This was him at around 3 months old when I chose him (breeder pic)

IMG_9899.JPG

Him the day he arrived looking like a ghost and he had self nipped most of his tail :(

IMG_9886.jpg

Him today at around 6 - 7 months old. He has not nipped himself anymore and his tail healed well

IMG_0713.jpg

A short clip of him and his cory friends

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back