Garra Rufa

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Joekoing

Reaction score
I have 4 Garra Rufa in my tropical tank alongside 5 glowlight tetra, 5 brown pencilfish,4 golden pencilfish and 3 amano shrimp.

Does anyone know if garra rufas are found to attack other fish 1 glowlight looks as if it's fins have been nibbled, and also until last night I had 4 amano shrimp.
It's hard to find much info on Garra Rufas as all you get is that stupid foot craze. Thanks

My panda garras never bother other fish and they have living in a cherry shrimp breeding tank without any problems. I'm not sure on how similar the two are in behavior

My panda garras never bother other fish and they have living in a cherry shrimp breeding tank without any problems. I'm not sure on how similar the two are in behavior

Are Panda Garras fairly active? Garra Rufas don't seem to stop, if Pandas are similar then I'll look up a bit on those. Thanks for the reply.

I tried to find information on garra ruffa for a larger tank I plan to have, and also to see how appauling the conditions the fish are kept in at the 3 local "spas".... as with you I can't find any info apart from the foot spas.

If you find any information, please link it on here.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back