Fuzzy Spot On Betta's Fin

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

I'm by no means a Betta health expert but to me it looks like re growth of the fins. I would hold off using any medication until we know for sure what it is.

Blondielovesfish said:
I'm by no means a Betta health expert but to me it looks like re growth of the fins. I would hold off using any medication until we know for sure what it is.
The Op was going to put a prevantive dosage in, which really couldnt do any harm?

I've heard that medicating can sometimes cause stress to the fish if it is unnecessary.
Not having heard of the medication before, I think it would be better not to medicate without knowing if the OP needs to.

Blondielovesfish said:
I've heard that medicating can sometimes cause stress to the fish if it is unnecessary.
Not having heard of the medication before, I think it would be better not to medicate without knowing if the OP needs to.
i didnt realize it was a medication...

Blondielovesfish said:

I read that i can put a preventive dosage just to prevent anything from happening. I did but it says in the paper that it should be used for 3 days reducing the amount of product each day. Should i stop?

Because you don't know what is wrong with you're Betta, I personally wouldn't use it.

I wouldn't add any more, but you could keep it in the tank (unless it says to do daily water changes on the instructions).

Blondielovesfish said:
Because you don't know what is wrong with you're Betta, I personally wouldn't use it.

I wouldn't add any more, but you could keep it in the tank (unless it says to do daily water changes on the instructions).

Okay, alright i'll do so. He seems to be better today. The fuzzy thing is gone , now it's just a clear spot from one side to the other.

Most reactions

Back