Fry Overload!

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

Hi lol my dad is having the same with his platys guppies and mollys unlucky for me my guppy gave birth to my first batch last night and this morning and i think they ate them all :shout:

I may have missed it some where but where are you? I'll have some I have a nursery tank with only 3 platy fry at mo my guppies wont breed for some reason.

Murderer, I dont think the OP wants her babies going as feeders. Fife you got offered fry before and never went to collect them.

no people dont hate ive got a plastic tank about 10 litres and ive got 6 platy frys and 1 molly fry so i dont mind having more frys so if you want to mate message me
and just i got a clown knifefish all you lot jealous sending hate comment dont think im even dump to put little frys or fishes with those

no people dont hate ive got a plastic tank about 10 litres and ive got 6 platy frys and 1 molly fry so i dont mind having more frys so if you want to mate message me
and just i got a clown knifefish all you lot jealous sending hate comment dont think im even dump to put little frys or fishes with those

10 litres isnt very big what are you going to do when they grow and need more space. OH and I dont think anyone is jealous of your knifefish, just concerned about the OP's fry.

about 2 months ago, i had my very first batch of fry. 2 weeks later another. another week and another.
well tuesday, my platy that has tricked me and some people on this forum as being pregnant (you may remember, Sunny :blush: ) FINALLY decided to have babies. she had 32 babies. i have a total of 52 babies from guppies and my platy and i don't know what to do with them! :shout: i have managed to find homes for 12 of them, but none of the pet stores in my area will buy them, much less take em for free. the one place was going to use them to feed other fish. i couldn't bear to have gone through all that trouble and have them be eaten!. so what should i do?
any help,
Fisharecool:)

same problem...

if i was you i would let nature take its course and let the other fish have a 3 course meal!

Most reactions

Back