Free To A Good Home, Surinam Geo's

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

max11180

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Free for collection; 4 x red stripe eartheaters (geophagus surinamensis)

Age and condition: All roughly 6inch in length, had for roughly 3 years, good health, good appetite, showing some lovely colours. Very friendly fish, currently live with cardinal tetras, rummy nose tetras, black neons, black widow tetras, cories, and rams - never had a problem with bullying or eating of tank mates.

Quantity for sale: 4

Reason for Sale:
1) Their physical size is unsettling the other fish. (rams are trying to breed and geo comes thro the middle of their turf oblivious lol)
2) they're busy diggers, forever digging plants out, and making the tank look like the moons surface.
3) want to restock with smaller fish, and not sure how they would react with new comers.

Delivery or Collection: Collection prefered, could travel so far...

Sales price:Free

Photograph: (not the clearest im afraid)
dvc00295.jpg

dvc00296.jpg

dvc00302.jpg

What beautiful fish - best of luck in finding a home for them.

Wish I could take them, but I'm in North London so I don't think there'd be any way of getting them down here!

Oh why do you have to be several hundred miles away :sad: Would have snapped them up to go with my 4 I already have.

Hope you find them a good home, they are beautiful fish :)

For those that are miles away from me, you could consider THESE
No idea on the price, might not be as bad as you think, could be worth trying their free estimate.......

For those that are miles away from me, you could consider THESE
No idea on the price, might not be as bad as you think, could be worth trying their free estimate.......
Can we have the first part of your postcode for accurate pricing?

Sorry my mistake free bump for you though! I have enquired for a price for delivery and will get back to you if they are still available!

i will take them, im in morecambe so only 20 minute drive at most. Pm me with details if you still have them and could pick up next friday?
They would have a good home in 1000 litres of water.
Let me know when you can. Cheers, Dave

i will take them, im in morecambe so only 20 minute drive at most. Pm me with details if you still have them and could pick up next friday?

Crikey dave how fast do you drive? :blink: :lol:

Crikey dave how fast do you drive? :blink: :lol:
lol aa route planner says 1 hour 15 as road runner says meep meep shwoosh................

haha i know, i over exaggerate. yeah it would normally take an hour to get there, i have got there in a lot less, so will!
anyway i will take them so just pm me with details when your next online.

Dave

Could do it in 20 mins by boat, straight across the Morecambe bay lol

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back