For Those That Have Trouble With Live Chat

So I've tried what has been suggested and still can't get back on chat. Is that just tough cookies then or will I eventually be able to get back in. :( It's really annoying. I'd just like to be able to click the live chat button and be able to connect. Temporaray chat link doesn;t work for me either. I get erroneous nickname.
I get the same things and Ive tried everything else that was listed on this post as well? Any suggestions?

well I must say I thought something would of been done about this by now its been going on for absolutely ages,obviously the powers that be dont care which is a bit of a smack in the mouth tbh. :angry:

There's the link I posted a while back, or use your own intuition and find any old chatroom to 'borrow'. I've forgotten the command you need, either /server or /network or similar to change to irc.oftc.net, then /join #fishforums.

Edit- Looks like /server does the trick. Some rooms don't allow it so have a looky around to find one you like.

Couldn't sit around waiting to get hooked up on chat any longer, so i decided to take action and do something positive about it, i gathered afew friends and went into town with my army, afew scrapes with the police but no one was hurt in this venture...............
chat.jpg

hope it done the trick Angel

^^^^^you have way too much free time on ya hands angel^^^^^ :p

Couldn't sit around waiting to get hooked up on chat any longer, so i decided to take action and do something positive about it, i gathered afew friends and went into town with my army, afew scrapes with the police but no one was hurt in this venture...............
chat.jpg

hope it done the trick Angel

lol.. thought about doing something of that sort.. but went on vacation the next day,,, HAHAHA

getting this message when i try to sign on through chatzilla, anyone know what to do?

[INFO] Channel view for “#fishforumsâ€￾ opened.
=== 2 unknown connection(s)
=-= User mode for Miss_Wiggle is now +i
-->| YOU (Miss_Wiggle) have joined #fishforums
=-= Mode #fishforums +nt by kinetic.oftc.net
=-= Mode #fishforums -o Miss_Wiggle by ChanServ
*ChanServ* Deopped you on channel #fishforums because it is registered with channel services
*ChanServ* and you are not a CHANOP on its access list.

that happens when you are the first to sign in to chat (IE there is no one else there)
perfectly normal hon.

umm...where is the chat button/link? someone point it out!??

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

• Chad
    Reef Tank, Crustacean, and Puffer Enthusiast

Members online

Back