Fluval....rena....eheim...canister Filters

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Cheffi

Fish Herder
Reaction score
Please don't vote on here I've sussed out the poll thingy now. thanks.

My new Aqua One CF1200 is too noisy, very loud humming. Both of these have been recommended so which one would you go for or which you do you have and are pleased with.

I will keep the Aqua One filter for spare. Thanks please vote quickly I need to buy it today :wub: The Rena is only around £20 more than the Fluval so I'd go for either.

There's nothing to vote for (as in a poll) - but if there were - I'd vote Eheim 100% :good:

My new Aqua One CF1200 is too noisy, very loud humming. Both of these have been recommended so which one would you go for or which you do you have and are pleased with.

I will keep the Aqua One filter for spare. Thanks please vote quickly I need to buy it today :wub: The Rena is only around £20 more than the Fluval so I'd go for either.

I have never had a problem with the Fluvals and have been using them for many years. I like the fact they are value for money and if you can accept the self priming tool is as much use as a chocolate fireguard then you are on a winner! :p

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back