What's new

Fluval 206

Pet of the Month Starts Now!
FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 Click here to enter! 🐰

Paul65

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
This external filter has worked wonders for me, i was having problems getting my 110L tank to the perfect readings we all want for our tanks. I brought this last week, been running a full week, with my old one still going, the water reading
are now perfect. It’s a little tricky setting up, for newish people like me to do, but after reading and following the instructions, I set in up in an hour. Make sure you pull and push the button and wait to all the air bubbles stop before turning the filter on.

Overall it’s a great, very quiet filter. I would definitely recommend.

Also make sure you register it with Fluval, and get your free alge scrapper.

The push pull part is priming the filter before you turn it on. There is an easier way to prime a canister filter.

1) Have the empty filter below the tank wherever it's going to go, and have the intake hose with strainer in the aquarium water.

2) Have an empty fish bucket next to the canister filter.

3) Suck on the outlet hose for a second until water starts to syphon out of the aquarium and into the filter via the intake hose.

4) Put the outlet hose in the empty bucket next to the filter.

5) When water starts flowing into the bucket (from the outlet hose), put your thumb over the outlet and put the outlet in the aquarium.

6) Turn filter on and give it a very gentle shake to dislodge any trapped air bubbles.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back