Fish Of The Month - June 2011

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol cheers mate - not all are as colorful as that clown this is why I put her in here she's a beaut :)

I love the ram by the way lovely fish - South American cichlids are so underrated.

Entry Photo
221793_10150178797654548_500029547_6670372_6781974_n.jpg

of course he gave me a run for my money when trying to take a pic next to the paper, but here he is on the left .

DSC04864.jpg
Excuse my noobiness but what type of fish is this...its absolutaly stunning.

Cheers

Ret

As an Ellioti has already been posted (and mine isn't being friendly to the camera) I will post my most characterful fish - my Festive Cichlid.
CIMG0247.jpg

Proof Pick:
CIMG0361.jpg

AmazonFTW

How funny, great minds think a like TheHolding, I was thinking the same thing, about time we had a salty winner in here :good:

Dont forget ot let us all know when voting starts me old mucker :good:

Seffie x

I'm liking them all so far. Don't forget the verification pic, Shaddex. :good:

well why not :) heres my entry, a slightly blurred maroon clown :) (this is a species and not poor camera skills! they are blurry in real life i swear! :whistle:

6d93ea21.jpg

285fed41.jpg

edited name lol

I love Maroon Clowns, makes a change to the generic A.percula and A.occelaris that most keep, it's getting my vote.

thank my pregnant partner for it lol, i wanted the picasso but she 'insisted' we get young jason. he (no mate so no sex change) has really grown on me, cheeky thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back