Fish are friends.

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

I have quite a few friendly fishies. :nod:

My Clown Loaches are super friendly little guys, and will do tricks for me as I go near the tank. I'm also training them to eat out of my hand, and they are getting to trust me more and more everyday. :thumbs: :wub:

Two of my Bettas, Shinwa and Draco, say good morning to me everyday without fail. I go up to their tank and turn the lights on, and they immediately come to the front of their tanks and start flaring at me and swimming like mad. :lol: It's super cute. :wub:

All three of my female Bettas are also very friendly, and will follow me as I move past the tank. :wub:

My Platies and Swords are always following me and bunch up together when I'm by the tank...but I don't really think they like me, I think they like the food I give them. :rolleyes: :lol:

BGK! he ate from my hand the night i got him home!

however when im not watching hes a terror... my perl hasnt been to happy with me since i added him :D .

My male dalmatian molly is very friendly. When I have my hand in the tank to clean, move stuff, etc he comes right up and nips at it.

dwarf_dude said:
red devil/midas mix.

even though i dont own him i was just in a restaurant with a awsome 10 foot NW cichlid set up, and when ever i moved the glass magnet he would follow it and bite it because it was in his territory, he was soo playful :nod:
Yuppers. That's my most out going fish....I don't know if I'd call him all too friendly though,but he adores me so what do I care :p . As for good time,jolly,friendly fish...definitely my angel (although a tank full of bratty betta fry out does him in excitability any day)

my female bettas, my DP, little oto, kissing gouramis yikes they are all friends when it's supper time but DP is especially friendly all time

when i came back from my holiday my betta was so excited to see me he flared at all the other fish so id give him attention by the glass haha

Discus, they basically let me pic them up lol.I can stroke them, they feed out of my fingers (same as oscars) and they swim up and down the glass to me :good:

My male betta is the friendliest fish i have becasue he is in a peaceful community tank with long finned fish (such as lyretail swordtail and long finned skirt tetras) and fish that look like female bettas... he doesnt attack any fish at all.

my platies are always like whats up dan hows it going and they squirm all over each other when i walk infront of the tank
or my betta he always comes up when i turn the lights on

my freindliest would have to be my angel he will follow me he also follows my finger and when i am doin mantiance he is always the first to come up to my hand as if to say he's mine

Most reactions

Back