FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ludwig Venter

Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
Thanks again to everyone who participated in our December competition. The poll to decide the winner is currently running and will be active until 31st December 2011. The winner will then be announced.

Meantime, please start posting entries and nominations for the January 2012 competition here.

Please note that a dated verification picture must be provided or the entry will not be accepted.

The standard of the entries in the comps so far has been very high, so let’s keep them coming please!

If you have not done so already, please read the competition rules before submitting a nomination or entry.

The January competition will close for entries and nominations on 14th January 2012.

Ludwig, I see that invertebrates are in the December competition, are they allowed now? Another question, do you make the distinction between motile invertebrates (crabs, shrimp), and sessile (corals, etc). Was just wondering. Thanks

L

Ludwig, I see that invertebrates are in the December competition, are they allowed now? Another question, do you make the distinction between motile invertebrates (crabs, shrimp), and sessile (corals, etc). Was just wondering. Thanks

L

Llj..... if it is alive and moves around in an aquarium (under the water)...... it's welcome.....

L

Llj..... if it is alive and moves around in an aquarium (under the water)...... it's welcome.....

Then sessile invertebrates like corals do not count then. Shame.

And what's keeping you from running a "Sessile invertebrate of the Month competition" in the Saltwater section?? :lol: .... I'm sure we'll see some nice stuff :good:

was late posting verification for this months, dosnt matter it says dec 2011 does it? lol

jzg0tz.png

biwcb8.jpg

And what's keeping you from running a "Sessile invertebrate of the Month competition" in the Saltwater section?? :lol: .... I'm sure we'll see some nice stuff :good:

Now that's a thought...

Hmmmm, something for the new year... Will run it by the mod team.

hi guys i would like to enter my betta fenikkusu :)

i hope these pictures work if not can you tell me lol

011-1.jpg

005-2.jpg

also sorry about the extra "n" in his name miss spelt it lol

015-1.jpg

is this any better? or do i need to get a pic of the betta with the paper which states i am entering him?

I would like to enter my guppy please. This is Tiger :)
This is the only picture in which he doesn't look like a blur. If it's not suitable please let me know.

IMAG1647-2.jpg

Realised I need a 2nd pic here it is.
IMAG1654.jpg

Validation (you can see him at the bottom in the background)
IMAG1662.jpg

I put yesterdays date on mine (I took the pics yesterday morning) does that matter?

Thankyou

im assuming that you can add more enteries like in pet of the month (if not please feel free to delete) but here is my very nervious bristlenose pleco "Jet fire"

025-1.jpg

024.jpg

032.jpg

enjoy :)

hi guys i would like to enter my betta fenikkusu :)

i hope these pictures work if not can you tell me lol

011-1.jpg

005-2.jpg

also sorry about the extra "n" in his name miss spelt it lol
12) To enter the competition, two photographs are required. The first photograph to be submitted is your competition entry. The second photograph should be identical to the first as far as possible, however must include a clearly visible piece of paper with 'TFF FOTM COMP' and the date clearly written on. This is to ensure that the fish entered does belong to the entrant.

The moderators understand that it is not easy to obtain two identical photographs of a fish (it's often difficult to get one, never mind two), and the rules must reflect this. Therefore, the verification photograph will be accepted if it clearly shows one of the following two things:-

- That both photographs are of the same fish;

or

- That although the fish may not be clearly seen in the verification photograph, it is clear that the photograph is of the same tank (some distinguishing feature is visible in both photographs).

hi i have added another photo not identicle but same tank
is this any better or do i need a pic with my betta next to the sign?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back