Emergency! Emergency!

If I could find the time..I'd do every betta tank I have every day...100% water change. Thats basically what a barracks systems does. The cleaner the water..the better health your betta will have, not to mention strong healthy finnage. The key ingredient to growing many HM's in a spawn, compared to 2-3 almost HM's..is water quality. There are 2-3 breeders I know for sure that do this..and they have dozens of HM's a year. From what I can tell by the conversations..they learned it from other top breeders. I've raised a few HM's...but not to the extent that these other breeders have done. They put the effort into it, and they get the results. I'm sure Kelly has done more than her fair share of water changes..Now her results are starting to show for themselves.

Blood worms are great food, but they carry problems occasionally. Big reason more people do not use blackworms. They carry problems too. My first thought when I see clamped fins, loss of color, lethargic behavior..is parasites. Quickcure works really fast on external parasites. It doesn't really affect internal parasites though. If there is no growth..like a fungus..or a sore..something unusual about it physically..I'd treat for parasites first. You can't see them. Just my 2 cents worth.

Well I already do 100% water changes every day and I put in some clout since he is looking REALLY REALLY BAD. I think if he doesnt recover in the next 2 hours.....he will pass away..... :byebye:

I woke up today and saw him more active then last night I was so happy. And still tonight (neer dinner time) he is even more active and ate blood worms! SO HAPPY! :hyper: The only thing is, he attacked them and then puked them up (most of them at least) and ate them again. Is that ok? ZIm going for hair cuts tonight and will try to pick up some silver

I think he migiht be able to hold on :D

The 'puking' thing you described is normal. All fish do it sometimes and all it is is that they cannot eat the food or swallow it so they take some, spit the rest out in smaller bits and then eat it up again :p

I changed 100% water. Make sure aging the water too, add indian almond leaves or waters of the world (southeast asia and india) from Mardel and add conditional to remove chlorine and chloramine. :) Betta will loves you and flare off their colors to you. :) Check out my rad halfmoon. They are RED Chilli hot! :p

Well I dont have a license and I dont have a car so I cant get that asia water. I do 100% WC. I also dont know where to get IAL.

The neerest convienience store form where I live is about 40 minutes away. I live in the boonies :( I wish I had a licence.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back