Dwarf Gourami & Angel Fish

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

for what its worth, by mosaic gourami is a psycho! he cruises around all day, baseball capped and hood up, ASBO hanging out of his back pocket looking for trouble, ANY similar fish ive put in so far has been terrorised and driven out of town. The only ones who stood up to it were the gang of 5 silver tipped tetras i put in there, the resulting gang warfare cost the lives of 3 silver tipped tetras and a corydorus. (the last 2 i returned to the shop) and left the gourami even harded than before! :-(

The tank is well planted, loads of hidy holes and escape routes etc.

I blame the parents and schooling system

bring back the cane.

for what its worth, by mosaic gourami is a psycho! he cruises around all day, baseball capped and hood up, ASBO hanging out of his back pocket looking for trouble, ANY similar fish ive put in so far has been terrorised and driven out of town. The only ones who stood up to it were the gang of 5 silver tipped tetras i put in there, the resulting gang warfare cost the lives of 3 silver tipped tetras and a corydorus. (the last 2 i returned to the shop) and left the gourami even harded than before! :-(

The tank is well planted, loads of hidy holes and escape routes etc.

I blame the parents and schooling system

bring back the cane.

lmfao lolololol :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

we have a gourami just like that too!

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back