pls help as ive lost 2 panda corries
there is not one bit of evidence left in my tank
(no they've not jump out)

theres no sign there in the tank no dead bodies or bones
yukkkkk

av my others ones ate them
my other fish
r posted at the bottom of this page

To be honest I wouldn't off thought any of them fish on your list would of killed the panda corys, have you looked in the filer.

yes its covered so they cant get in there
i virtualy take all the plants out and orniments
and stil no sign

very concerned to be honest
ive looked everywhere even on the livingroom floor

Sorry spelt filter wrong have you looked in the filters to see if they have got in there.

Hi STEVIE00 :)

I'm sorry to have to tell you this, but pandas are not easy corys to keep. :no: They are delicate and very sensitive to water conditions. They often just die without warning signs.

Your other fish probably didn't kill them, but might have eaten them once they did die. This is natural and nothing to be overly concerned about. You will probably be able to keep other kinds of corys without a problem, The C.aeneus, either bronze or albino are excellent fish. Although I have many different kinds of corys, they are still among my favorites. :D

I've never seen a pleco kill a fish... but I have seen them eat dead fish several times... and yes they will eat them bones and all...

I'm not suggesting this is what happened... but it is a possibility

Do you have a cat or children? We lost a fish one time and I figure he jumped out of the tank and that cat found him before I did... still no sign of the poor guy.

Depending on the inlet to your filter from the fish tank, this fish may have been sucked in there? I think you already said you looked, but just an idea!

Did you check in the filter intake tube? I was missing a paradise gourami for like a week and I took the filter off to clean it and he was wedged in the intake tube all cylinder-shaped. :-( Have no clue how he got in there. :-(

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back