December 2011 Fish Of The Month Competition Entries

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great pic, :lol: , does it eat any other fish or just your bettas? ;) .
I think your only suposed to enter 1 fish a month so maybe next month I'll show off my long finned peppered cory girl.

Ooo ... maybe we should have a showdown!
biggrin.gif

Great pic, :lol: , does it eat any other fish or just your bettas? ;) .
I think your only suposed to enter 1 fish a month so maybe next month I'll show off my long finned peppered cory girl.
What ever fits in its mouth :D Ok I'll hold you to that .....looking forward to seeing your long fin for Jan :good:

Ooo ... maybe we should have a showdown!
biggrin.gif

bring it on :flex: ...... :lol: I think the more cory's the better :p .

I'll try to remember, its a shame there is no section to enter shrimp as I bet people are keeping some absolute stunners. Unless shrimp would be allowed in this section of the comp becuase of their association to fish (associated in that almost all fish will eat them, yet the shrimp are perfect cleaners in a tank).

There was a marine shrimp entered into last months competition. Can't tell you what kind as I'm not so hot on marine identification.

Because no one enters the girls :D
P1030905.jpg

really nice fish... i was just thinking of entering my female betta... almost the same colours as well... maybe next month

BEWARE OF THE DANGEROUS TERRACOTTA FISH. This fish is not recommended as a tank mate for bettas......it lays in waiting hiding in the moss waiting for an unsuspecting betta. This fish was snapped red handed swallowing a betta.

img_2415.jpg

which fish are you entering the betta or the terracotta? ;p

Because no one enters the girls :D
P1030905.jpg

really nice fish... i was just thinking of entering my female betta... almost the same colours as well... maybe next month

BEWARE OF THE DANGEROUS TERRACOTTA FISH. This fish is not recommended as a tank mate for bettas......it lays in waiting hiding in the moss waiting for an unsuspecting betta. This fish was snapped red handed swallowing a betta.

img_2415.jpg

which fish are you entering the betta or the terracotta? ;p
:rofl: good question

I'll try to remember, its a shame there is no section to enter shrimp as I bet people are keeping some absolute stunners. Unless shrimp would be allowed in this section of the comp becuase of their association to fish (associated in that almost all fish will eat them, yet the shrimp are perfect cleaners in a tank).
Shrimp are allowed in the FOTM competitions, so feel free to enter one if you have one! :good: I love seeing inverts in the comps :nod:

Also "Rusty McRusterton" made me :lol: :lol:

If I manage to get a good piccy of Ditch I might try enter him again - he's grown loads since last month! :wub:

Wish I had a cool invert to post, but alas I have only ghost shrimp and a fiddler crab.

Perhaps my BGK when I get a good pic of him.

i could enter one of my amano shrimp. i got a good pic of one of them the other day. not sure i can verify it though... (besides its on my 2f tank journal)... iv got 10 of them in the tank so. im not sure which one it is... lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back