December 2011 Fish Of The Month Competition Entries

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Status
Not open for further replies.
my BGK. this is the first decent pic ive managed to get of it in about 18 months......
009-12.jpg

IMAG0120.jpg

Um, yeah, I didn't really post it as a serious suggestion, Crunchie. It was more of a comment that my peacock gobies or Gavin don't stand a chance against those gorgeous cichlids. OK, let's be honest, I'm just incredibly jealous of them!

Peacock gobies are beautiful fish when they are well coloured up. I would give it a try...

Probably ought to, yeah, but there's only one winner this month, and it's Al's cockatoo. Which is rather immature of me, I appreciate, and I did say to someone a couple of months ago that it wasn't the winning that matters, it's the taking part. You know what, I lied!

I cant enter because im not at home to get a verification until...ummm.... Friday morning :(

If anyone wants to pity me and let me put up my verification late, i would love you all forever :wub: lol

If not... you can just all sit an admire the Panda :p

pandaloach3.jpg

I cant enter because im not at home to get a verification until...ummm.... Friday morning :(

If anyone wants to pity me and let me put up my verification late, i would love you all forever :wub: lol

If not... you can just all sit an admire the Panda :p

pandaloach3.jpg

Ouch! MBOU..... it breaks my heart..... but currently there are soooooo many who have not posted there verification photos for this month yet.... This is the last call!...... I'm closing entries tomorrow ....... as much as I'd like to see multiple entries..... those who have not posted their verifications...... PLEASE DO SO NOW!!!!!....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back