Custom Led Lighting Units

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

Whole thing is a nightmare, i have three bars that are useless, so same £150 plus down the tube.  I do have what was his address back in april when i returned a u/s bar to him-should anyone want to pursue a small claims action against him. 

hmm then i guess he deverserd to be banned and a shame to i thought he was a good member here
no.gif

Has he been banned though? His status is moving on which sounds like he either closed his account or the mods did.

I am requesting that his status be shown as banned so people can see what he became.

To clarify, moved on is the boards polite wording for banned.

Ah gotcha thanks for that.

Can't say this finality gives me any pleasure but at least it can't happen to anyone else just need to see how my small claims action gets on thats the paperwork in and the fee paid.

Wow I can't believe what's happened here. Scariest thing is I nearly bought some of these off him, luckily I didn't have the spare cash at the time. I feel sorry for you guys who put your faith in him, hope you can get your money back. Good luck

im desperate for this light now i payed £100 for mine in november plus courier charge it broke in december n afta a while of bickerin he agreed 2 fix it so i sent it bak 2 him in january. and i have been waitin since. i payed him for anuva courier for it 2 be returned as he told me it was fixed about 2 months ago but still nothing!

this is very frustrating!

ive tried ringin and txting im just gunna bombard him with emails i wont let this go!

Wow, I feel so sorry for everyone. He's a total scam artist. I won't be surprised if he had planned this intentionally on the back of being an established forum moderator and member, getting permission to sales via pm where he should have followed the rules and sell them publicly via a thread for all of us to to see price/quality/efficiency and follow up.   And his soapy story is a total scam tactic too. He probably fooled even his own forum peers around here that made him a moderator initially.
I got lights from him too a few months ago and from the 3 weeks advised initially it went to nearly 4 months. We argued with the assistance of another moderator here in a private chat because everything he had said seemed like a lie to me and I complained.   But it seemed I was the only one complaining at the time....  After many empty promises and totally transparent lies, I got the lights....damaged...I managed to put them together and from what I am reading around here I'll be lucky if they last. I wish I made this public at that time...
Get him via court guys. If enough complain they'll get him. Why not even join your efforts together? I don't think he'll bother answer any e-mails of phones if he hasn't by now. Changing a mobile number and an e-mail is totally easy and considering he seemed to have been living in a room lately, he'll probably change his address too.

I sent Steve another email last night telling him that partly due to me reporting this topic and asking mods for help hes now banned on TFF and that I had raised a small claims action and I actually got a response

"Funny as I sent them out weeks ago, if you haven't received them which I find hard to believe then that's not down to me, if you had been civil and proved you haven't received them I would have built another set for you".

So yes apparently its my fault for not receiving them strange that of all the pm and emails I've sent to him the only one he reply's to is the one about court action and even then its with a bullpoop answer. Also how exactly does he expect me to prove a negative lol

It's actually up to him to prove he's sent them and you've received them,not the other way round.
What did he send them by? A horse wagon?

Most reactions

Back