Custom Led Lighting Units

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

I know Steve has had some personal tragedies in the past months but I was led to believe things were getting back to more of an even keel. I have now been waiting for LED's I paid for for 4 months and 1 week and been told on 3 separate occasions they were coming "next week"  Twice lately I have seen he has been online after I have sent him a PM but I have had no replies.

Now I understand from personal experience how hard it is dealing with personal/family tragedies but given the last reply I had said he was "catching up" I assumed that the worst was over and Steve was now in a position to complete the order.

Sent 07 May 2013 - 01:28 PM

Should be this week mate.

Sent 06 June 2013 - 08:15 AM
OMG so sorry mate, I will get it sorted and sent so you will receive them next week, I'm so sorry for the delay, lifes been cruel lately.

Sent 29 June 2013 - 10:35 AM
Sorry mate been so busy catching up, next week they will be conpleted, then its a test and theyre yiyrs.

So If anyone is considering purchasing some LED'S I certainly would not use paypal gift but instead work out the paypal fees and sent the amount plus the fees so at least you can file a paypal dispute in the event on non receipt. Regardless of whether he is a Mod/Ex Mod/TFF Elite the fact of the matter is he has my £150 and I do not have anything to show for it.

Feel sorry for you fishaholic, it really is a pity you paid using PPG, i paid by normal paypal, wish to christ mine had not turned up to be honest, at least i could have got my money back.  I too am £150 down as all three bars i bought are useless.  And needless to say STILL no contact!!

Fishy, id be going mad if i hadnt had them yet but i hate to say it you should have paid by normal paypal. Also to open a despute, it has to be done in 40 days or something like that, might be longer. I had £350 owing from someone but managed to get it back.

I am also waiting on a light unit to be returned... but I don't think this s the place to be discussing someones personal tragedies with strangers 
wacko.png

I dont think anyone is "discussing" anyones personal tradegies.  I personally waited over a month for some contact before posting on this thread for some help.

Indeed I cannot discuss them because I do not know what they are Steve mentioned them himself here - http://www.fishforums.net/index.php?/topic/408366-undiscovered/page-5 saying "Right, I'm back after some family tragedies, got rid of the other two tanks, well one is now an immersed propagator see pics below. "

I only made mention of it as I initially wasn't chasing these LED as I knew there were things going on but after seeing him online without replying to my PM and telling me 3 times I would get them "next week" enough is enough.I still need to speak to my bank regarding a chargeback to paypal their usually pretty helpful so I will see how that goes.

FishyWishie said:

I know Steve has had some personal tragedies in the past months but I was led to believe things were getting back to more of an even keel. I have now been waiting for LED's I paid for for 4 months and 1 week and been told on 3 separate occasions they were coming "next week"  Twice lately I have seen he has been online after I have sent him a PM but I have had no replies.

Now I understand from personal experience how hard it is dealing with personal/family tragedies but given the last reply I had said he was "catching up" I assumed that the worst was over and Steve was now in a position to complete the order.

Sent 07 May 2013 - 01:28 PM

Should be this week mate.

Sent 06 June 2013 - 08:15 AM
OMG so sorry mate, I will get it sorted and sent so you will receive them next week, I'm so sorry for the delay, lifes been cruel lately.

Sent 29 June 2013 - 10:35 AM
Sorry mate been so busy catching up, next week they will be conpleted, then its a test and theyre yiyrs.

So If anyone is considering purchasing some LED'S I certainly would not use paypal gift but instead work out the paypal fees and sent the amount plus the fees so at least you can file a paypal dispute in the event on non receipt. Regardless of whether he is a Mod/Ex Mod/TFF Elite the fact of the matter is he has my £150 and I do not have anything to show for it.

SAME HERE PAID MONTSH AGO

TANK BEEN WITHOUT LIGHTS MONTHS

ALSO RETURNED FAULTY BAR FROM PREVIOUS ORDER

WAS TOLD NEXT WEEK MANY TIMES
paid on april 12th for last order  bacs bank transfer

no lights

£180

He was online again yesterday but hasn't responded to any threads or PM sadly.

In 9 days that will be 5 months I have been waiting I am now requesting that a MOD make contact with Steve on the forum and ascertain if we are ever seeing the goods we paid for.

Good luck, hope this leads to a decent outcome.

To all the members who are having issues here;

Although the forum isn't liable for any sales, as stated clearly in the disclaimer, we are aware of the situation and are working on trying to achieve some sort of resolution on the matter.

Thank you for all your patience,

TFF Mod Team

hmm cant acess his profile maybe he was banned and they deleted his account.

i really need my light unit asap i been waitin since January n payed in like november

Most reactions

Back