crown tail bettas

spAcE mOnkEy

Fish Addict
Reaction score
hi, i just set up my 5 1/2 gal and i wanted to get a crown tail betta for it. i asked the petstore if they had any or if they could get some but the manager said they get some cuz their supplier sends them by accident cuz they think they are viel tailed ones (the normal ones with long tails). so i looked at them and i could see the slits in the tails, it looked natural but the fins were long and they were hard to see. i was wondering that since they were in a very small bowl that in a bigger tank they would spread their fins out more so i could see the slit like shape of the fins. i would also like to know what the regular price is for them in the NY area, here they are 2.99. just wondering if they shouldnt be charging the same price with crowntails and vieltails.

well if you are willing to drive to hamilton, nj they have a wholesale store called "Heavenly Fish" and they sell cts, plakats, veiltails for 1.00-3.50... a friend of mine bought 3 cts for $1.50 each i believe.. if not you can order on their website at http://www.heavenlyfish.com i was deciding bye their but shipping was $50.00 plus the bettas i wanted.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back