Cross Stitch Fish!

Thanks Haych :)

Well here's hephalump,need to turn it into a cushion,but i'm on the 2nd cushion design now of piglet,so i'll make up the 2 together :)

Aw Haych, I do know what you mean, bet yours looked fab (any pics to share? :hyper: )

Awesome Harlequins! Sooooo cute, and now doing Piglet (more pics please!) Dylan was a good size baby, he is going to love this as a keepsake. Will get some pics up tomorrow of my progress (its coming along slowly, you'll probably get Piglet done before this).

Sorry for the delay in updating, here are some piccys!
4278922948_d41eddd071.jpg

4278176063_84ef0be309.jpg

Looking great,well done :good:

Here's completed piglet,now i need to make both up into cushions,best dust the sewing machine off :lol:

Just dragged out a design i started 2 years ago... :rolleyes:

4230593205_54a78d0ef3.jpg

here is the one that Im waaaay excited to start:
4230592073_981a63c8e3.jpg

And some I have done in the past
4231358110_18b743de10.jpg

4230589905_ba5b4535cb.jpg

4231355478_6ca14d964a.jpg

4230587031_86f2085b95.jpg
Chicks, you need to get them pressed and framed my dear! :lol:

Mind you, I can talk - not! I have a fair few I've done for people in the past and one in particular of a unicorn that really needs to be framed, but I finished it ages ago and still haven't framed it yet! I also have cushions fronts I've made and not completed etc!
I will photograph some of my things, but I also knit and have a long list of orders for Sack Boys at the moment...

SBs.jpg

:lol:

Awesome Jennybugs! I looooovvveee knitting and crochetting, and had to make my sis a sack boy a while back (didnt look as good or as funky as yours though).. I know I know, I really should get them framed, they are wrapped in tissue in a bag :rolleyes: Show me more knitted things!!! Will try and find some crochet things have done (the crochet toys are my own patterns which really proud of )

I'd love to find some fish inspired cross stitch charts, i've considered having a go at designing some myself as I can never find what i;d like.

i've been stitching, knitting etc for years & years, heres a couple of my finishes from this year:

4557400185_f7c1d9f488.jpg

4481307028_12fbc3cb05.jpg

Good to see there are other stitchers on here :good:

I don't have the patience for massive pieces like that... I wish I did though, they're lovely, especially the first one.

I've been doing a fair amount of quick embroidery bits lately, although I haven't finished all of them (I'm doing an A4 sized version of the Dalek war poster from Doctor Who, fairly badly and in completely the wrong colours, and there's a nice song inspired piece that I started, and then gave up because I forgot that filling in a 6x4 area completely isn't fun at all). I did a small 'quote and blackwork' cross stitch last week, but it's probably an inappropriate quote for a jolly family forum. Er... I've been doing toys too, all handsewn due to lack of sewing machine which makes everything so much more fun...

squiid009.jpg

squiidkitttenn008.jpg

(It's a squid-kitten hybrid... Don't ask...)

I don't have any photos of the two slightly unfinished blue whales, or of the two currently naked poppets.

Latest foray is into jewellery making. Specifically steampunk themed.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back