Fishaholic
Reaction score
Ok guys I have some plants for sales about

Dwarf sag x17
Crypt Parva x18
Crinum Calamistratum x1
crinum natans x2
Crypt (that I forgot the name of?) x 7

via a mix up of an ebay order I have a once opened and once used tub of new life spectrum community pellets that I sell at a discount with the first order just name a reasonable price lol. Also Most of the crypts (95%) can be split into at least two plants in my opinion. Some pics...

2mh682s.jpg

hvqcnc.jpg

Parva
dd03uq.jpg

sag
2ly3ns1.jpg

Unknown crypt (red/brownish)
2hhgbqw.jpg

Sorry guys this is my first "For sale" post on this forum.so after looking around this section I figure I'd include some additional info

My rules are I don't have a set price but you can make an offer(s)
The Crypts, and sag are plants are in a bunch so I won't sell them as 5 of 17 etc
Crinums to be sold individually.
All offers to be in this thread not via pm.
Plants will be posted first class in a padded envelope postage fee is £1.50

how much for the

Crinum Calamistratum x1
crinum natans x2

?

You'll only sell 17 of them? @.@?

I just took a look around and the bulb of a crinum is £10 and a xl plant is £27 I'll sell each for 15 including postage. A Steal???

As for the crypts and sag you need to make an offer.

I honestly dont want the crypts just the sag :(

techen if you buy the crypts i'll always take them off your hands for free
tongue2.gif

and hmmm 15 seems like alot, i'll pass for now

Techen You need to make me an offer

@ Mike I think it's a fair price but again you can always make an offer. Greenmachine does the for £27.54 and £28.49 not including postage. I bought them from green machine and they were not nearly as big when I recieved them.

As for the crypts  and sag after looking around this section I'll sell them at £5 for 6 plants plus postage. £6.50 all in. 

@Mike

Just so we're clear, you don't actually want to buy the plants but rather compare my price to something else. That's interesting to say the least. Especially since stores like Java and plantsalive  have lower prices because they have a lower quality stock. Or at least I thought that was commonly know among UK hobbyists.

But with that said, I'm not here to make a profit and since plantsalive are selling for £12.20 including postage I'll sell mine for £9

Again I'm not here to make money I simply changed my scape and those plants deserve good homes. They're the plants in my sig. Now back to the superbowl lol.

Most reactions

Back