Coming Back

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
šŸ† Click to vote! šŸ†

cednet

Reaction score
Hello all I havenā€™t been on this site in years after selling my tanks. But I lucked up on a 225 gallon salt water set up that someone wanted to get rid of because they didnā€™t have to time for it (and needed a living room set which I traded) so now Iā€™m back. Anyway just wanted to say hi and I will definitely be back in the swing of things on the site. I had an interesting weekend after I cracked my bulkhead at 4:30pm on Saturday when all of the stores closed at 6 for the holiday weekend. Glad to see SkiFletch a moderator now, I remember when he first started his reef tank. It looks good..
I will have some pictures up soonā€¦..

Welcome back to the fold
Regards
seahorse1-1-1.png

:hi: back to TFF and the salty side - what are your plans and..............sorry, but it has to be done, can we have photos of the tank please :good:

Seffie x

:fish:

Hopefully I have some pics up in a few. I had to go buy a fan because the temp in my dining room has gone up dramatically. Is the easiest way still photo bucket?

Here are some pictures. Hope I can do this right. I wish I could have gotten pictures of us moving it. (never again.. this is my anchor to this house lol)

tank5.jpg

tank4.jpg

Tank3.jpg

Lion2.jpg

Lion3.jpg

fish10.jpg

fish11.jpg

fish6.jpg

fish7.jpg

fish8.jpg

Really sweet setup with the tank framing the couch like that :)

Thanks.. I got my hands full.

I added a Yellow-Eye Tang yesterday and boy did he get an initiationā€¦ The damsels wouldnā€™t leave him alone. I actually had to build a little cave for him to go in. Then I get up this morning and they are all swimming together playing like best friends.. (Glad to see that)

I want to add a yellow tang and be done. With the size of the tank I think the two tangs should be okay. Any thoughts?

yup that will be fine the tank is big enough i think you would get a couple tang in there.

regards scott

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back