Ch4Rlie's New 3 Foot Tank Journal

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

Make sure their plants are grown the EU. Just because it's MA doesn't necessarily mean they are shrimp safe.
Oh believe me, I'm going to be so careful about checking where plants were grown from now on! I'll interrogate anyone, and if there's any doubt, I won't buy them. I learned my lesson the hard way ;) I really owe you even more thanks - I would have had no idea what was killing my shrimp if you hadn't let me know about the pesticides outside the EU thing.

Saved five more little shrimp from the OG tank and moved them with the rest of the colony this morning. They hid well! I was convinced I'd got them all. They're small though, might have only coloured up this week.

The plants at my MA are shrimp safe but they keep them in cold water so the success rate is variable. And they have loads of hitch hikers - so I tend to avoid them.

Ahh... didn’t think about that @AdoraBelle Dearheart! I guess people in the US have advantages and people in the UK have advantages?

I also hear that it is super expensive to keep fish up there, is that true?

Looking forward to the new plan :wub: :fish:
Me too! Gorgeous tanks here and interesting stock like cool shrimp and beautiful plants. Can't wait to see what @Ch4rlie creates next! I love seeing how people's tanks progress over time too, @seangee build thread for his clearseal tank is a great read, seeing how it grew and developed.

Most reactions

Back