Bunny went through trash!

I'm in the US atm
Ah okay, sorry I'm not sure about US options but hope you can find something! One thing I've found with UK companies is that they exclude any dental treatment as dental problems are so common in rabbits, not sure if US companies would be similar.

Ah okay, sorry I'm not sure about US options but hope you can find something! One thing I've found with UK companies is that they exclude any dental treatment as dental problems are so common in rabbits, not sure if US companies would be similar.
That's good to know bcs I'm working on moving to Europe

He's definitely more lethargic today; is that a cause for concern? He has eaten some pellet food and some hay, and I saw him drink a couple of times, but he's not wanting to play or interact much today.

1699042992246.png

1699043018932.png

If you're worried I'd contact a vet, they can go downhill very quickly. That said, it could be nothing. How long ago now since he ate from your rubbish? With how quick their digestive systems are it may be out of his system by now, fingers crossed. If he's still eating and drinking that should be a good sign.

If you're worried I'd contact a vet, they can go downhill very quickly. That said, it could be nothing. How long ago now since he ate from your rubbish? With how quick their digestive systems are it may be out of his system by now, fingers crossed. If he's still eating and drinking that should be a good sign.
He's much better today! Acting like normal so maybe he was just lazy yesterday

Pet Plan used to do Bunny insurance. They are very good, seem a bit dear but don’t go up much each year and pay out well. Agria are also a very good pet insurance company.

Glad he is doing better.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back