betta w/ huge belly

Ahh, well it can't be pregnant then! I agree with nick use plain Epsom salts not table salts!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the help guys. I have tried but not succeeded. My guy died on Monday :(

Sorry to hear that.

Now get rid of that food,

Get a few more plants put them in the tank get some good quality pellets take your time with these if you do not have the money straight away, keep doing water changes, then in a few weeks go out and buy the Best fish you can afford, Do not pick the fish, let the fish pick you, you will know the one because he will be begging for your attention flaring at you etc. Dont worry if he looks a bit rough with the right food and water conditions he will look his best in no time, another thing to consider is a female Betta.

Hi Nick,
actually i was considering of female bettas this time. Maybe 2 - 3 of them. What is wrong with the Sera food?
I consider this brand one of the best. Never had any issues with any of their products. Food, medicines and especially their heaters.

Bettas should not be fed general fish food, they should be fed a specific betta food. Flakes are reputed to cause digestion problems for bettas, so floating pellets made for bettas are the best choice.

Good to know. I will look for it then.
Thanks for the reply.

actually i was considering of female bettas this time. Maybe 2 - 3 of them.
Not in that tank I hope, If you are thinking of a sorority fine, You need a tank at least 2 foot long by 1 foot wide by about 14 inches tall, about 65 liters and get lots of plants, something like my sorority tank in my signature.

Yeah i have 4 tanks. I am thinking of doing some rearrangements and then decide what and how many to buy.

I love showing my sorority

Most reactions

Back