betta type

wrs

Michelle's Hot
Reaction score
my bettas tail has thing like the one in this pic
betta
but its always down, im also not sure if the fin on the stomach is that large, i know the tail looks longer though, so can it be a mixed breed or what kind do yall think it is? ive had many bettas but didnt know there were more then 1 kind till recently,lol

ohh, thats great, i got it for 3.47 at walmart, and its like 80 there. how do u get the tail to go up like that?? can crowntails be more then 1 color? hes like shades of blue and some red. his tail stingy like parts are shorter though. but he does look like 1.

I got one at PetCo the otherday and I have another which might be descended from a Crowntail today.

wrs said:
ohh, thats great, i got it for 3.47 at walmart, and its like 80 there. how do u get the tail to go up like that?? can crowntails be more then 1 color? hes like shades of blue and some red. his tail stingy like parts are shorter though. but he does look like 1.

Etiher way, i think evey betta is special regardless of its color, doesn't matter ot me if it has one, two or three colors. I'll buy it as long as it looks healhty in the store and seems like a good betta :)

p.s. make sure hte stingy parts aren't finrot?
when they flare, the tail will go up like that. Usually when a betta is relaxed his tail will just rest easily, and if it's clamped tightly that's usually a sign of stress.

I think when you have a PURE one colored betta (like the one linked in ur post, where i'ts PURE white), that's really rare, which is probably why it's so expesnive. The ones that are avaible at walmart and stuff usually ahve more than one color (there are the occasional crowntail if you're lucky)

sure, i gotta get some camera film though

Most reactions

Back