The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Sarette said:
My heater arrived today. It does not fit in the filter chamber!! And my fish arrived DOA. Not having the best day 
cry1.gif
Oh no, was it the Superfish one?  

So sorry about your fish, any ideas why? 

Yep it is the 50w Superfish one...

I'm not sure why he didn't make it to be honest. The heat pad was still warm, he was well packaged too.. So gutted, he would have been a stunner :(

Sarette said:
My heater arrived today. It does not fit in the filter chamber!! And my fish arrived DOA. Not having the best day 
cry1.gif
so sorry! :(
sad1.gif

sad1.gif

Thanks xx

Dawn said that the other boy she posted at the same time, also arrived DOA, so goodness knows what happened to them both :( She's sorting through a spawn at the moment, so am going to choose another boy :)

My yellow rabbit snail arrived today, and he looks fine! He's settling into the tank as I type.

Oooh!  I love this set up - I'm inspired :)

(I'm compiling a list of nano tank ideas for my study; betta with rabbit snails has just shot up the list...)

Thanks, it has changed a fair bit since the initial photos, hopefully the image below has worked as doing this from the tablet vs the PC. I do find this tank evaporates a lot, and I have to top it up. Thinking of changing the mesh for some clear plastic or glass to help in avoiding this.

image_zpsdbfbfb55.jpg

Oh it has changed a bit! I think it looks good though
smile.png
Are the moss balls sad?
laugh.png

I think a glass lid would be great. I love my versa tops.

Yes Moss Balls gone funny. Had them in a bucket in the conservatory, as had to sterilise the tank and let it all dry out. Think their water got too warm :(. Not sure if I can get them green again ... Any ideas?

What is "versa tops"?

No ideas unfortunately! :( Have never had moss balls.

THESE are versa tops :)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back