Bearded Dragon

With a uv light they won't be able to absorb the d3 or whatever it is, so the powder will be useless.I think thats just of it, sorry I might be rong.However you must have a uv light and powder with calcium,vits and mins like nutrobal, or two seperate products.Livefoods are the best!

With a uv light they won't be able to absorb the d3 or whatever it is, so the powder will be useless.I think thats just of it, sorry I might be rong.However you must have a uv light and powder with calcium,vits and mins like nutrobal, or two seperate products.Livefoods are the best!

I think you mean without a UV not with a UV :unsure:
I use pure calcium powder some days and nutrabal other days to dust

For sure its going to have one lamp... i dont know which...i thought UV has heat.

I am sorry i have tried to tell you that your Beardie needs a heat lamp and a UV lamp what part of that do you not understand?
For the welfare of the Beardie either get both of these lamps or rehome the beardie to someone who can give her the home she needs

Once again a UV does not heat the viv.Please take note before you have a dead beardie

SPOT BULB =HEAT

UV=Visible light plus UVA plus UVB
Contains the highest amounts of both UVB and UVA wavelengths. The UVB wavelength helps to prevent or reverse Metabolic Bone Disease.

i thoguht i can have a basking light and other than that instead of UV take the beardie out into the sun...

i'm confused, is there a reason you can only have one or the other? if you can use a regular house spot bulb, why can't you just go to the nearest walmart and buy a desk lamp? it's not like they're expensive...

I just remember my bro having one bulb and taking his dragons outside a lot... Also ever since that lettuce incident happened now my dragon never eats lettuce when i give it to her. How do i get her to eat lettuce again?

The only way you will get her eating is by giving her a proper setup,she needs a basking area of around 110 deg by using a spot bulb and she needs a UV if she doesnt get both of these she will get worse and it will be your fault if she dies.They need 12 hrs a day of UV and you could not keep her outside to get sunlight for that long.
I cant understand why you are asking advice if you are not prepared to take it

green leaf lettuce. other than that she eats all her crickets every meal time.

You need to give her a selection of salad and veggies,How many crickets are you giving her a day?

I feed her 10-15 crickets twice a day since shes so small. She's out in my porch right now in a tub. Porch is screened so she can get sunlight also with no predators.

Most reactions

trending

Back