Bald Bristlenose

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

StandbySetting

Fish Aficionado
Reaction score
Hey all, I've had my Bristlenose Pleco for nearly 8 months now, I know that it's obviously a female, but at 4 inches long there are still absolutely 0 signs of any bristles, am I just impatient?

Hey all, I've had my Bristlenose Pleco for nearly 8 months now, I know that it's obviously a female, but at 4 inches long there are still absolutely 0 signs of any bristles, am I just impatient?
females dont normaly have bristles and if they do they are VERY tiny by know you bn should have long bristles by now so it sound defently like a female got any pictures?

but i is more then likely female :)

IMG_0439.jpg

I wasn't expecting many, just the odd one or two short ones.

IMG_0439.jpg

I wasn't expecting many, just the odd one or two short ones.
well she proberly wont get any tbh if shes 4" long shes nearly fully grown my male bn is about 4" long and he has long bristles so by the sounds of it she proberly wont get any

can i just say she dosnt look 4"long in the photo she looks like 2" long lol

this is my mal and i will get a pic of my 2" long female later :)

025.jpg

oh jeez, totally missed this thread and made a similar topic. I'm a nut. :blink:

Very pretty plecos, they only sell albino ones around here :huh: had no idea they looked like that without the albinoness

Hi yeh that is my male jet fire ( transformers 2) lol he looks like a plane when looking at him from the back lol

Most reactions

Back