Awww He Dead!

No he hasn't he is still playing at the O2 stadium.

What the devil are uou on about?

However Farah Fawcett has just died.

Although tragic, he IS dead. Heart attack apparently. Great entertainer......tragic end to a strange ride!!!

Moved to Books, Music, Films & TV Shows. Tough end to an odd, but in many ways innovative career.

I found out about this an hour or so ago. Everyone was talking about it :( Although I didn't really like him, he was the "King of Pop". It's really sad for millions of people. I'm pretty sad about it myself :( He was only 50 after all. People deserve to live longer than that. My brother is making a video about it and posting it on YouTube, so I'll post the link here when he's done. May our prayers be with the Jackson family.

R.I.P. Michael Jackson 6-25-09

Luke 20:36 Neither can they die any more: for they are equal unto the angels; and are the children of God, being the children of the resurrection.

Revelation 21:4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Crikey!

You are right.

Poor bugger! And his poor kids.

And what about the insurance company that insured his o2 shows?

He only had a medical to get the insurance a few weeks ago, and the projected earnings for the o2 thing were huge.

Some insurance company will be jolly unhappy! (good I loathe insurance companies!)

I never liked his music much, but Iam certain he didn't do anything wrong with kids.

It just seems odd him being gone. Like when Diana died (didn't like her much either, I always thought she had commited treason by cheating on Charles)

It just seems odd him being gone. Like when Diana died (didn't like her much either, I always thought she had commited treason by cheating on Charles)

Charles was with Camilla parker bowles during the marrage according to all reports. Charles is an idiot.

I don't want to start arguments here mate, but Charles couldn't get pregnant could he?

Who cares about him cheating? I know that is wrong, but I was on about Diana risking the royal blood-line by sleeping around.

That's what I meant.

doris

Oh Tolak while I have your attention!
Can I somehow paypal you some cash to help with the upkeep of this site, please?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tAkiM8f7kI

There's the link to my bro's video. Its not very good 'cause he made it in a matter of minutes. R.I.P. MJ =' (

R.I.P.

May thou rest in forever harmony
Throughout thou trouble's eve,
May people everywhere honor thou
Thou will be remembered for us to grieve,
Throughout thou's life, thou has done good
Sparkling interest in lives everywhere,
Thou has brought joy to lives of others
Bringing happiness as well to share,
Thou shall not be forgotten by thee
Thou shall remain in our thought,
Or thee shall be damned to eternal hell,
Thou shall not ever be forgot.

-Ally

R.I.P. Michael Jackson. :rip:

Over the years I've accumulated a lot of good memories to go along with your music.

I don't want to start arguments here mate, but Charles couldn't get pregnant could he?

Who cares about him cheating? I know that is wrong, but I was on about Diana risking the royal blood-line by sleeping around.

That's what I meant.

doris

Can I somehow paypal you some cash to help with the upkeep of this site, please?

so it is OK for men to cheat but not women? get a grip please

back to subject

:byebye: :rip: MJ

Let's get back on topic please. I've already had one complaint about this thread and I don't want to have to close it.

That's what I meant.

doris

so it is OK for men to cheat but not women? get a grip please

back to subject

:byebye: :rip: MJ

Yes, I agree, let's get back to topic. :big_boss: PM Tolak with your request, please, not appropriate for this topic.

A total surprise Yesterday hearing about his death. Three biggies in one week, McMahon, Fawcett, and now Jackson. Three icons in their respective fields.

Couldn't abide the ecessive news coverage, though. I thought it intrusive. The same story would loop over and over, with no updates. Turned off the news after a while.

llj

Most reactions

Back