Arowana Tank Dimensions?

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

nmore

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
DIMENSIONS IN INCHES

WOULD A 48 W X 15 L X 15 H TANK BE ENOUGH FOR A SILVER AROWANA???

No.

Seriously though, these fish can grow three or four feet long; practically that means a tank that's at least 10'x16' :blink:

Hi.
Minimum for a Silver or Black Arowana is 8ft x 3ft x 3ft.

Gorgeous fish, I love mine, but only get them if you have the space for them LONG TERM!

how fast can they grow???

how fast can they grow???
with proper feeding and water changes how long do i have before it out grows this tank???

well i got mine it's 6 inches and in the 4ft tank i'm already saving for a 'BIG' tank :D

well i am saving for a bigger tank but a 10 ft will have to wait for atleast a month so...

well i have some question's what should i feed my silver arowana it's 6 inches

it has obvious problem's eating from the tank floor i've fed him chicken liver shreds it eats only when they are falling down once on the floor it does not go for them also he same with blood worms...

should i try feeder fish...

pellet food from hikari is not available as of yet at my lfs will get it at the end of the week on order and it does not go for tetra bits as they sink pretty fast what should i do???

No need to use feeders or shreds of meat, Just get it onto a quality floating pellet food

well the food i ordered is going to come on saturday so till then what are my options

well what can you get? p[retty much every fish shop i have seen even the tiny ones have some sort of floating pellet

well i can get floating pellet but it's not good quality

well i'm india so finding things ge a bit though around over her well i can get brine shrimp will that work

Most reactions

Back