The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

mattyp84

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Hey im looking at getting one of these

Aqua One AR850 Aquarium

what are they like, i seen on on fleabay for cheap and no one seems to be bidding........

Hey im looking at getting one of these

Aqua One AR850 Aquarium

what are they like, i seen on on fleabay for cheap and no one seems to be bidding........

Looks ok to me. Maybe people are just put off by the 'Pick up only' and no delivery option.

The Aquastyles? They're fine. I have two of the next version up: they're nice, but I ended up swapping filters for externals eventually. I like the curved corners, and the fact that they are glass. If you can, it is definitely worth going for the 980 version.

well so far its going for £10.50, so a bargain, and figured i can get someone to drive me for a few quid

will ofc go up i expect

well so far its going for £10.50, so a bargain, and figured i can get someone to drive me for a few quid

will ofc go up i expect

Just looked on eBay, exactly the same as mine, im sure the price will rise quite a bit from £10.50 but good luck bidding.

I have just spotted a AR980 15 minutes from me, so when I go home tonight and tell my partner, i'll blame you :)

im hoping it stays low, so the misses doesnt get angry, if i tell her it cost next to nothing i maybe allowed it

are the wet dry filters crap then ??
No, the filter is really good, but I like to use spray bars and it wasn't quite strong enough to cope with #105### loads of plant leaves trying to go up it.

will ofc go up i expect

Just looked on eBay, exactly the same as mine, im sure the price will rise quite a bit from £10.50 but good luck bidding.

I have just spotted a AR980 15 minutes from me, so when I go home tonight and tell my partner, i'll blame you :)

i have also just spotted a ar980 about 15 minutes from me too so thats now your fault lol

will ofc go up i expect

i have also just spotted a ar980 about 15 minutes from me too so thats now your fault lol

Hope its not the same one im looking at :p

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back