Angels Fighting

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

lmbridgen

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Can anyone advise please, I have 3 black lace angels in a 40 gal tank. the last couple of weeks one of my Angels keeps being attacked by one of the others. Now what should I do? try to re home bullied Angel? get another tank? if I get another tank would one Angel live on Its own or would it need an Angel friend? or and I doubt it will they stop fighting and get along?
Any advice would be much appreciated

I have been advised that you should never keep angels in threes that this number promotes aggression. I have kept one, two and five succesfully without undue aggression. Scott

maybe u should get rid of one. if u have 1 female and 2 males they could be fighting because of which one should have her.

try to tell us the sex of each fish

maybe u should get rid of one. if u have 1 female and 2 males they could be fighting because of which one should have her.

try to tell us the sex of each fish
I would imagine that I have 2 males and 1 female, so If I moved one to another tank it wont be lonely? or does anyone want it ?

as long as the other tank is big enough, and that there are other fish in it it might be ok not sure sorry. could try it and c how its on

as long as the other tank is big enough, and that there are other fish in it it might be ok not sure sorry. could try it and c how its on

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back