Amir Khan

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

You can't train a chin on to anyone. You can either take a punch or you cannot. Khan is obviously the latter and as such has almost no hope of ever being a World Champion.

this guy gets above himself now hes been brought down to earth in more ways than one :blush: :blush: :blush:

Thanks guys, ddn't even know he was fighting :good: Thank god I didn't miss that one! Been waiting for someone to put him in his place. Guy can't take a punch, and way to cocky.

I'm inclined to agree with Andy- You've got to be able to take a punch or you arent going anywhere....A natural tolerance you might say. Bit like if you cut or swell up bad-if you dont its better for you in a long match. He'll do well to come back i feel.

Khans got a glass jaw...and this idiot was saying recentley he could beat Ricky Hatton if he moved up to Junior Welterweight.

Kids got no clue and will make no more impact than say 'Audley Harrison'

I'm inclined to agree with Andy- You've got to be able to take a punch or you arent going anywhere....A natural tolerance you might say. Bit like if you cut or swell up bad-if you dont its better for you in a long match. He'll do well to come back i feel.
Not getting hit in the first place is even better than having a good jaw.

some veiws here

Barrera is moving up 2 division to fight Khan who is a big lightweight
Also Barreral been crap past 3 years years. I think he even retired for 8-10months

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back