Algae On Inside Of Glass

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Thanks DtD! That's good to know for when I need to replace mine however the one I bought came with two sponges and the first one still has a good many water changes left in it! You know I might have even bought this one in the states (I'm from there orginally) lol so finding the replacement sponges for this brand might have been interesting!

At less than 2 quid for a new one I don't think a flight back to the US for a replacement sponge is going to be good value for money!
w00t.gif
However, I will be in Washington DC in June so if you need me to nip to Walmart please shout
laugh.gif

I have always used a sponge on a stick(bought from my LFS) but I love this, as I can hook the siphon hose up and the dirt from the glass gets taken out......... I suffer from FTOCD! Fish Tank Obsessive Compulsive Disorder! So I am now even happier. Thanks to you
thumbs-up.gif

Hehe I am guilty of the same disorder :/ we should start a support group.

I looove Washington, I think it's a fab place. So clean and I love doing the museum thing so you could be there for a month and still not get round all the Smithsonian museums. When I was there as a kid of maybe 13-14 I was just gobsmacked by the monuments, just the size of them!

I find a small fingernail scrubber does the job for me. The bristles really get into the nooks and crannies. My zebra danios and whtie

cloud minnows always "nip" me when i have my hand in the tank which, odd as it may sound, is really ticklish! :lol:

hehe we had some little yellow fish at school that did that (RIP) i'm boring so i just use an algae magnet, and when i need to do the filter / large ornaments i just use half of it.
my syphon is also a gravel cleaner!!!! bye bye to dirty gravel!!!!! :hyper:
can i join the ftcod group???

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back